Hainan Chicken Rice
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Wash rice, place in a rice cooker and stir through water and ½ jar of Tropicana Hainan Chicken Rice Mix, then cook on standard setting.
- Rinse and dry chicken, then rub generously with salt.
- Place chicken, sliced ginger, garlic, spring onions and salt in large pot, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to an ice bath, and set aside the chicken broth.
- Once cooled, dry the chicken, coat with sesame oil and slice into 2cm pieces.
- Serve with the chicken broth, Tropicana Hainan Chilli Sauce and soy sauce.