Ingredients (for 2 serves):
- 500g rice vermicelli or egg noodles
- 100g bean sprouts
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (cut in half)
- 200g meat (chicken / beef / BBQ pork / seafood)
- Tropicana Singapore Laska Paste
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 300 ml fresh full cream milk
- 500ml chicken stock or water
- 6 pcs fried tofu (cut in half)
- fried onions and coriander for garnishing
- Wash and cook noodles, beansprouts, eggs, meat and place in 2 big bowls with noodle at the bottom, the rest on top. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix 1/3 jar of Tropicana Singapore Laksa Paste, coconut cream, fresh milk, chicken stock or water, and fried tofu.
- Bring to a boil slowly with medium heat, adding salt to taste. Once boiled, switch off.
- Pour into the 2 bowls, garnish with fried onion and coriander, serve immediately.